Best described as the Latina sister to Bloody Mary and the perfect way to celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month.
In observance of National Hispanic Heritage Month, we decided to share this simple Mexican cocktail recipe that is deliciously refreshing. The Michelada is perfect for any beach day, weekend brunch, or just hanging out munching on tacos.
1. Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher.
2. Using a small plate, combine the salt and chili powder.
3. Rub a lime wedge along the rim of the glass and dip rim into salt mixture.
4. Add ice to glass, fill with Michelada mixture, and garnish with lime wedge.
* Do NOT substitute lemons for limes.
* Chill liquids and serving glasses in advance.